Hole Montes, a Southwest Florida civil engineering, planning and surveying firm is looking for an individual to prepare RFP/RFQ submittals as well as ancillary marketing responsibilities.
Responsibilities would include:
- RFP/RFQ writer who will coordinate extensively with key shareholders, departments and subconsultants
- Web site maintenance, social media, in house newsletters, and design of other marketing vehicles
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience required
- Ability to work independently yet cooperate within a team environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to familiarize oneself with firm’s services and translate into the written word
- Proven ability to organize a demanding workload
- This position will require multi-tasking and the ability to balance and prioritize conflicting, time sensitive demands.
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office and InDesign applications and have a good working knowledge of their capabilities
This is a challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right applicant.